Since its introduction to the market, Fujifilm HD331 has earned a reputation as a solid performer. Featuring the consistency and reliability that has become Fujifilm’s hallmark, HD331 is the ideal solution for the camera operator looking for the ultimate in HDCAM-format performance.
- Stable tape transport and high durability
- Proprietary Super Calendering technology
- Archival quality storage characteristics
- Dust-resistant cassettes and hard cases
- Lengths Available: 6S, 12S, 22S, 32S, 40S, 34L, 64L, 94L and 124L
DP1001 DVCPRO HD
For use in DVCPRO HD digital VTR systems, the Fujifilm DP1001 utilizes ATOMM-II technology, a special coating process that enables the production of an ultra-thin magnetic layer for high-density recording. As a result, DP1001 videocassettes achieve extremely high output, high C/N ratios, and a very low error rate. In addition, DP1001’s specially designed high-strength base material easily meets the demands of higher speed HD digital systems.
- High-molecular binder for enhanced magnetic layer stability
- Special lubricants enable tape to withstand variety of operating conditions
- Specially developed base material for increased durability
- Superior head-to-tape contact