Fujifilm’s DP121 broadcast-use metal videocassettes feature exceptional image quality and set the standard for DVCPRO-format recording. DP121 incorporates Fujifilm’s proprietary ATOMM-II technology, which enables increased output and reduced noise. Fujifilm’s DP121 combines the benefits of 5:1 compression ratio DVCPRO digital component recording with the reliability and durability associated with metal-coated media.
- Ultra-fine, high-energy metal magnetic particles
- High-molecular binder improves magnetic layer durability
- Superior transport stability
- Excellent long-term storage characteristics
- Lengths Available: 12M, 24M, 33M, 46M, 66M, 34L, 66L, 94L and 126L